internetworkers - [internetworkers] Probable IT Health Care Opening at UNC Health Care

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Probable IT Health Care Opening at UNC Health Care
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:44:51 -0400

Hi Folks,

I'm starting a new job with the State Department of Information Technology
Services on July 6th. My current position will probably be posted some time
in July. The job is an IT position supporting the applications that the
UNCH hospital labs and pathology use. I'm pretty sure that they will want
someone with a B.S. in Medical Technology, but may take someone with lab
experience. The job is fun and the people are great! I've been able to do
project management, people management, and technical things. It's hard to
find a job where you get to do techie things once you're doing people and
project management, but in this position, you can.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email. My app goes into
production this week, so I will probably be living at work and may not be
able to reply until the weekend, so don't be discouraged if you don't get an
answer right away.

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
email: camccart AT unch.unc.edu
phone: 919-966-2059 beeper 216-1995
fax: 919-966-6407
home phone 919-460-0641

  • [internetworkers] Probable IT Health Care Opening at UNC Health Care, Colleen McCarthy, 06/27/2004