internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wired: outsourcing is good

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wired: outsourcing is good
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:19:13 -0400

Got plans for Independence Day?
http://www.democracymeansyou.com/july4/

Got ideas you'd like to share?
http://action.moveonpac.org/f911/

Like political cartoons?
http://www.goats.com/archive/040611.html

Got mistakes?
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/24/poll.iraq/index.html

On Jun 25, 2004, at 1:10 PM, quack AT ibiblio.org wrote:

Alan MacHett wrote:
The only jobs that will be left will be those that require a
person physically present in the US; everything else
telecommutes from Mumbai...

hey, if it means I can live better (on less) and means I don't have to put
up with the hypocritical shite spewing from Washington DC, i'll
telecommute from Mumbai.