internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] M I B

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] M I B
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:30:40 -0400

On Jun 24, 2004, at 11:41 PM, Alan MacHett wrote:

[DISCLAIMER 1: I got a bug up me arse, so this gets lengthy; I did a wee

Typical pongo :-)

I don't know how much to read in to this; the report doesn't say whether the Indian aircraft were stock, or if they had the upgraded avionics from Israel installed.

The quoted general is still hyping it into the ongoing save-the-raptor campaign. This may mean that Rummy is about to put it out of its misery