internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Iomega REV

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Iomega REV
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:23:33 -0400

Yeah, I currently use one external hard drive for one portion of my backups
routine but I was looking for an alternative to tape for taking backups
offsite. I originally decided on DVD as a solution but found it to be
cumbersome. Since I'm only backing up data, 35GB is plenty.

T O N Y S P E N C E R
Notsleepy LLC
6512 Six Forks Rd.
Suite 502-B