internetworkers - [internetworkers] sweet cat needs good home

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] sweet cat needs good home
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:02:46 -0400

We are moving and cannot take our cuddly cat Sophie with us. She is very fluffy, sweet and affectionate. And she's fixed. If you or someone you know would like to have her as a companion, please contact me offlist. We will give her free to a responsible human, along with her gear and some expensive cat food.

http://www.tbeckett.com/sophie.html

Thanks in advance,

TaB