internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] I can finally switch!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ruth Suehle" <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] I can finally switch!
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:22:40 -0400

> 1. are you talking about the keys hitting the screen or are you talking
> about a screen saver because you leave you screen on all th time?

That image of the keys from the keyboard pressing up against the screen.
Everybody I know who's had a Powerbook has had it happen. (Unless they were
smart enough to stick something in there.)

> 2. I think it may have been your AC adapter. Plenty of Macs here no
> problems with them...

The guy at Apple said it was a pretty common problem when they sent me the
new one. He was the one who told me to use the extension instead of the
duckhead to make it last longer.

Ruth