internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] are you 'strapped'?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Cox <glcox AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] are you 'strapped'?
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:33:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Tarus Balog wrote:

> Can we discuss abortion now?

Let's keep it off the list, ok? I'll be happy to host a dead-horse
forum, complete with NC-style BBQ. Come discuss it there!

Oh! During the gay marriage ceremony, I'll need someone to stir the
Texas-style chili with my automatic rifle, and keep it bubbling by
putting more flags on the fire. I can't do this, because I need to
knock up a teenager before I write (on hemp paper) an essay on the
USA PATRIOT Act for my voucher-supported, dress-coded, no-backpacks-
allowed, frisk-you-down, prayer school.

Call me on your cell when you're almost here, and I'll tell you
where you can park your SUV.

Everyone of the appropriate ethnicites is invited!