internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] jobs galore

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Frye, Matthew" <Matthew.Frye AT rexhealth.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] jobs galore
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:13:53 -0400

Yeah, they may still be looking for an AIX person. Ha ha...ahem.

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
This e-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information
belonging
to the sending entity, Rex Healthcare, and is intended only for the use of
the
individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses listed in
the message
header. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this
information to any other party. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on the
contents of the email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
received this
e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange
for return
or destruction of this information.

To report abuse or inappropriate use, please email abuse AT rexhealth.com.