internetworkers - [internetworkers] jobs galore

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kim Ashley <kimazoid AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] jobs galore
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 07:05:34 -0700 (PDT)

My company is in the market to hire IT folks - business analysts,
project managers, QA testers, systems analysts, developers, architects,
the list goes on and on. Blue Cross is a good place to work (my
favorite benefit - 4-6 weeks vacation per year, depending on your
payband and years at the company). To see available jobs, check out
our jobboard at http://www.bcbsnc.com/careers/.

They're also offering a considerable referral bonus for IT employees
for the next couple of months, so if you apply for a position put my
name as a referral! If you're hired, I'll take you out for several
very nice lunches (or just split the cash...man, when did I become so
mercenary?).

Kim Ashley
Information Architect
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina