internetworkers - [internetworkers] selling used books

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] selling used books
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:28:03 -0400

Anybody have advice on the best place to sell loads of used books. I finally decided to unburden myself of the boxes and boxes I've been lugging around since college. (I finally acknowledge that a room full of bookshelves was not in my near future.)

I spoke to Barry at Nice Price about it, and he said he'd come to the house to examine them, since he lives in the neighborhood. That was a month ago and he seems to have lost interest. He's got an oversupply apparently.

What's the wisdom?

TaB