internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Mac for dummies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Mac for dummies
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:50:53 -0400

You could conceivably create a toolbar that would allow you to capture
several features but Google. I've played with the API and it doesn't allow
access to PageRank for obvious reasons. The lack of PageRank is the real
problem for me. There is a petition online pleading with Google to address
this problem but they seem to be abandoning their roots. The new GMail
doesn't even support Opera.