internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] the real story behind released 9/11 suspect ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] the real story behind released 9/11 suspect ?
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 15:44:17 -0400

Frye, Matthew said the following on 4/7/04 3:32 PM:

Unfortunately, no. It's put in after the message leaves my control. It's
obnoxious, I know, but I don't have time to go checking another mail account
all the time, so I'm subscribed from my work address. Since I don't
actually post that often, I haven't made any special arrangements.

Oh well. On the bright side my mailer, at least, will make the font
color light gray on white for anything that's after a line
with only "--" on it, so in the last message, since you quoted me,
I didn't even notice the disclaimer since it was almost competely
grayed out. Perhaps I could persuade you to a .sig? O:-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace AT wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton