internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Henry's in Chapel Hill closed?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tiny Zombie <tinyzombie AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Henry's in Chapel Hill closed?
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:17:14 -0400

Though I never knew Henry's in the past, (I only went there once.) I do know the people who bought it. They are good people with the right attitude towards locals, art, and just about everything else I can think of. I wish I could give more details about their plans or a concrete date of opening, but that is there business and I think best left to them.

--Ty