internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] project gutenberg and project gutenberg 2

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] project gutenberg and project gutenberg 2
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:47:48 -0500

how much? can i get in on this for $20/month?

well, this sort of thing happens all the time. take, for example, my current initiative to run ibiblio2 out of my house. the pilot project has been a 40GB iPod hooked up to a T1 line, but the OC12 should be installed before this weekend and by next monday the exclusive members-only pay site ibiblio2 will be up and running. what does ibiblio2 serve? "Anything you want."