internetworkers - [internetworkers] banner ads for web site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] banner ads for web site
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:38:55 -0500

Does anyone have a recommendation on a link exchange or banner ad facility
that will make my web site less static by rotating ads on a banner? I
wouldn't want to use a service that has pop ups or off-color ads yet surely
could use something since I am a total zero on the artistic side of pretty
pictures and flowery language.

My objective is more so to spruce up web site than generate traffic yet
traffic is fine, too.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, MCSE
Network Engineer
Neuse River Network, Inc.
2610 Vanderbilt Ave
Raleigh NC 27607-7247
tel: 919-838-1672 x201 toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net