internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bloody Pulpit: a question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bloody Pulpit: a question
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:30:16 -0500

there are practically as many opinions about this movie as there are Psalms.

Jesus was no X-man
by Peter Aspden

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/ FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1077690848645

"How utterly depressing, in an age of still-virulent fundamentalisms, to see the greatest story ever told, one of them at least, portrayed in terms that limit, rather than stretch, the imagination."