internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Bloody Pulpit: a question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Bloody Pulpit: a question
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:29:09 -0500

I think it was on slate first, but my favorite review/commentary out of all this is whoever called it The Jesus Chainsaw Massacre.  There must be at least 10 sites now that refer to it by that name.

I think a lot of the hoopla is by people who haven’t seen it or won’t see it but want to have an opinion nonetheless.  Sort of like all those people who protested The Last Temptation of Christ because it was heresy...even though they never saw it to make that determination.