internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] McCafe experiences?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ruth Suehle" <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] McCafe experiences?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:09:19 -0500

> Has anyone visited the McCafe on Falls Church Road in Raleigh or any of
> the other McCafe locations? Looking for experiences to tell my class.
> http://www.wayport.net/press/131

There's one on Miami right in front of my office. It's been open for a
while. I've had really pleasant experiences the few times I've been there. I
also think it's really fun that they sprinkle the cocoa on the froth over a
template so it makes the McCafe logo on top of your drink. :-)

But I may be biased - They put menus on our cars in the office parking lot
with coupons for get one free, buy three, get another free. The second time
I went in (after my first free one), she saw me holding the card and rang it
up as a free one. Not only did she not go back and charge me after I
explained I'd already had my free one, but she also punched a paying drink
hole in my card!

Ruth