internetworkers - [internetworkers] Duplicate books

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@entuend.com://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Duplicate books
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:29:12 -0500

As many of you know, my parents are moving down here shortly. Yay! Anyway, they are cleaning out their attic and basement of the accumulated stuff of over 30 years. In doing so, they found many of my books. I had missed some of these so much that I had bought replacements in the meantime. So, now I have a few duplicates. Is anyone interested in taking a few Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams tomes to a loving home? If so, I'll bring them tomorrow. Actually, it may be fun to do one of our INW contests and hand 'em out as prizes. Anyone in favor? I could probably come up with some fun trivia questions...

Diana