internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ImageMagick

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chris Grindstaff <chris AT gstaff.org>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ImageMagick
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:12:44 -0500

TS> Has anyone used the ImageMagick package to generate thumbnail images? If
TS> so, how is the quality of the image? I'm interested in finding out if
this
TS> is the best solution.

TS> http://www.imagemagick.org/www/apis.html

Yes. As good as you want, since you can specify the quality. I use
ImageMagick in my photo site generator. You can check out the results
here. http://gstaff.org/cphoto/examples/

Many photo site generators use ImageMagick. It's well supported and in
general, I don't think you can go wrong with choosing it.

The program I used to generate the site is here http://gstaff.org/cphoto/

Chris
--
Chris Grindstaff | http://gstaff.org