internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] raleigh.craigslist.org?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] raleigh.craigslist.org?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:37:45 -0500 (EST)

there are so many ways to do personals and classifieds that craigs looks
like usenet warmed over and dried out -- and has for years. lists of all
those kinds are only as good as the people they attract whether tribe.net,
craigs, raleighlist, triangle, citysearch, or the nickel trader at the
wilco. i'm looking for the news in this. help me out here. outside
validation that the triangle is a market? duh!