internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] thanks AOL!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] thanks AOL!
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:21:22 -0500

On Feb 16, 2004, at 6:54 AM, Alan MacHett wrote:

Anyone seen the recent spate of AOL tv spots featuring the guys from
Orange County Choppers? Well, let me tell you, AOL 9.0 makes the Internet
go faster! Wow! thanks AOL! Has everyone else noticed the sudden surge
of speed and power through your browsers? I can search Google a google
times faster now, and I can get from zero to http://www.speed.co.za in
nanoseconds now. It's amazing! Thanks AOL!

While the product might suck the commercials are funnier than ever.