internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Broadband phone by Vonage anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Woods <tom AT familyfunnies.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Broadband phone by Vonage anyone?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:23:49 -0500

Has anyone in Raleigh tried to call 911 from a Vonage phone?  Do you get directly to the 911 center?

Thanks,

Tom Woods
(The New Guy)

Marcia wrote:
Good to know you haven't had any problems, I think we'll give it a try.
Thanks.
-M

Quoting "Frye, Matthew" <Matthew.Frye AT rexhealth.com>:

I use TWC's voip phone, which I didn't know was subbed through vonnage.
Assuming it is, the service is great and I have had no problems. Everything
(ld, local, caller id, etc) for $40 per month and it's part of my cable
bill.  Currently I have digital cable and cable modem (from Earthlink subbed
through TWC) also.  Only problem I foresee is power outages.  If the power
goes, everything else goes.

MPF