internetworkers - [internetworkers] Web Development Overview

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Web Development Overview
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:33:41 -0500

Hi Folks,

I am going to be interviewing for a position where I'm going to have to have
overview knowledge of Web development-- what most Web pages are written in
now, the pros and cons of each, something about XML-- probably things that I
don't even know enough to ask about. Could any of you possibly spend an
hour on the phone with me tonight, Monday night or Tuesday night? I could
probably work out some time during the day, also, if that would work for
you.

Thanks very much!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
email: camccart AT unch.unc.edu
phone: 919-966-2059 beeper 216-1995
fax: 919-966-6407
home phone 919-460-0641

  • [internetworkers] Web Development Overview, Colleen McCarthy, 02/15/2004