internetworkers - [internetworkers] Music: My band in CH tonight!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Music: My band in CH tonight!
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:17:48 -0500

Hi gang,

If you don't already have plans for TONIGHT, my band Flav-O-Rich is playing
at The Library in Chapel Hill. We're hard to describe so check out the MP3s
here:
http://www.flav-o-rich.com/flav_o_files/flav_o_sounds.cfm

Think "funkyjazzysoulfulbluesyalternopop".

If you can't make it tonight, you'll have another chance at WB Yeates on
Thursday the 19th.

Kurt Schlatzer
www.kurtschlatzer.com

  • [internetworkers] Music: My band in CH tonight!, Kurt Schlatzer, 02/10/2004