internetworkers - [internetworkers] Thank Ken & others for great gathering!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Thank Ken & others for great gathering!
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 06:14:09 -0500

Thanks to Ken Pugh for organizing a great gathering at an interesting
new place, Verde:

http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/38733197?cslink=search_name_noncu
st

Thanks to Tanner Lovelace for snapping a couple of pictures.

http://gallery.wayfarer.org/internetworkers-feb-2004

Thanks to Paul Jones and Cory Doctorow for glamming our muster.

And of course, thanks to everyone who made it out to a new place on a
chilly night. Our gatherings have been a cornerstone of INW for 5+
years. If people don't contribute with their presence, our highest
bandwidth communications channel will degrade. Thus, coming out for a
beer once a month is an easy act of distributed network administration.

Cheers!

  • [internetworkers] Thank Ken & others for great gathering!, Michael D. Thomas, 02/08/2004