internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] feel the love

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] feel the love
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:09:05 -0500

On Jan 30, 2004, at 7:41 PM, Sil Greene wrote:

Great! Let's take what we've learned from feeding cattle to cattle and
sheep to sheep and try it on ourselves too! Isn't this cool? No need to
take up more land for graveyards, we'll just take Grampa to the local
McMortuary, read the elegy, and grab some takeout.

Already been done:

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue55/classic.html

And in case anyone wants a collection of Charlton Heston posters:
http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=567192&c=c&search=2056

If you put up a large switch in a cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-
of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint wouldn't even have time
to dry. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC