internetworkers - [internetworkers] feel the love

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] feel the love
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:46:27 -0500

I want one of these for my next family reunion...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61717-2004Jan29.html

But seriously, how far ahead of the competition do we have to get?

I especially liked this quote: "Well before the end of the century, there will be no people on the battlefield,"

Well, no people on *our* side, but plenty of dead combatants *and* civilians on the other side. I wonder if this thing will grind up the 'enemy', filter out the bones-n-stuff, and vacuum lock the meat into handy 'protein' blocks. Then they can ship them back home to help fuel our low-carb revolution.

Mmmm...Soylent Green...

Rowland