internetworkers - [internetworkers] actually on topic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] actually on topic
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:04:42 -0500

Good morning all!

Does anyone happen to know where MySQL would be likely to put it's database
directories and files by default under Mandrake 9.2? If so, please save me
from insanity!

By the way, I just upgraded to Mandrake Linux 9.2, and it's the best user
experience I've ever had on any machine. (You Mac people stop foaming at the
mouth - people will think you have rabies.)

Thanks,
Maria