internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] clearinghouse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] clearinghouse
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:57:30 -0500

Judy,

Thank you so much for that information. It is such a good idea to give these
spare computery things I have to a good cause. I appreciate the link and I
will make use of it.

Thanks also to those of you who have expressed interest in taking this
equipment, but I believe I have found the proper way to pass it along, thanks
to Judy.

Cheers,
Beth