internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] clearinghouse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] clearinghouse
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:13:22 -0500

Hey Beth-- Please call me about the laptop tomorrow if possible. My family
is excited and I want to give them an update. Home is (919) 460-0641.
Thanks so much! Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing