internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] clearinghouse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Shelly Bowers-Roghelia <SBowers AT unitedwaytriangle.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] clearinghouse
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:19:12 -0500 (EST)

Beth and all,

Teaming for Technology (T4T), Triangle United Way, takes used computers,
fixes them up, and gives them to nonprofits and homes that need them.
They're doing a great job. Directions to their place and some other stuff
about computer reuse is at http://www.rtpnet.org/recycle/

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)