internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Roll call day 3

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Roll call day 3
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:08:17 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Jim Ray wrote:

> Ok. So, who's stranded today? My son's daycare is closed. I am
> reading/singing "Wheels on the Bus" and having morning coffee.

My worksite was closed the last two days and re-opened this morning,
although opening was delayed to 10am. However, the slope my house is at
the bottom of (at the end of a dead-end street) is no better now than it
was yesterday, so I can't get out of my neighborhood except on foot. I
expect it'll improve significantly from the sun and the ice and I hope to
be in Thursday. I think I'm going to watch _Ravenous_ again.

best,
Steve Burnett