internetworkers - [internetworkers] ticket for Return of the King tonight

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bill Geschwind <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] ticket for Return of the King tonight
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:09 -0500

I am going to see ROTK with a group of people this evening, and one of them
backed out, so I have one extra ticket available.
It's for the 8:30 show at Movies at Brier Creek and it cost $8.75. I'll
sell it at cost to the first one of you to email me (leave phone # pls).

- Bill
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com

  • [internetworkers] ticket for Return of the King tonight, Bill Geschwind, 12/17/2003