internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] inside my head a living hell

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] inside my head a living hell
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 11:12:25 -0500

James Dasher wrote:

Just start singing "Roxanne" by the Police. A friend once called that song a "mental saltine".

me and some friend's play a game where we send email and leave phone messages with a simple song name or sung snippet, thus infecting the mind of the recipient.

Ex: "Axle Foley Theme"

sorry about that.

my personal saltine/antidote is the Flaming Lips song "Mountainside". huge, crushing, fuzzed-out guitar riff. nothing withstands. (most Ramones songs work also.)

--rt