internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] inside my head a living hell

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] inside my head a living hell
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:41:56 -0500

On Friday, Dec 5, 2003, at 01:04 US/Eastern, Thomas Beckett wrote:

We all have an intermittent soundtrack within our heads, and I usually enjoy mine. But for the last week the depths of my subconscious have subjected me to unremitting torture in the form of "Rosanna" by Toto.

Just start singing "Roxanne" by the Police. A friend once called that song a "mental saltine". The few times I've resorted to the trick, it's worked.

Though perhaps "Roxanne" and "Rosanna" are too close for it to work....

James