internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ice, must be time for a meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bill Geschwind <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ice, must be time for a meeting
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:05 -0500

I'm currently in Greensboro attending a two day training course. This
morning my car was covered by about one inch of sleet, and it was drizzling
slightly. When I left for lunch it was sleeting slightly, and when I walked
back from lunch about 15 minutes ago there was no precipitation. Haven't
seen any snow here **yet**. The local weather forecast last night said that
any nasty stuff around here won't start until late afternoon/early evening
and should for the most part be west of Greensboro. If there is any snow, I
hope it'll wait until I'm out of here.

- Bill
___
Sent with SnapperMail