internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ice, must be time for a meeting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: thomas AT tbeckett.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ice, must be time for a meeting
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:37:03 -0500

Thomas:
Did I get this right?
>our new baby Isaac
There's a new Isaac Beckett person!-)
>Born September 29
Congratulations Dad & Mom.
Ed W.

P.S. I'm a "maybe" for tonight. ...hope to get there, but total congratulations in any event.

At 09:38 AM 12/4/03 -0500, you wrote:
Maria Winslow wrote:
There was ice on my deck this morning, proof that we're having a meeting tonight! Here we go all over again...

I am not sure that the traditional InterNetWorkers December Blizzard might be rained out. WRAL says that temperatures will rise this afternoon. But that's a long way off.

Deborah and I will be there in any event, and we will be introducing our new baby Isaac to our InterNetWorkers friends. Isaac was born September 29 and is still looking forward to his first beer. (Dad will be drinking his beer for him until he reaches a more appropriate age.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

TaB