internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Vote on Tuesday!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Vote on Tuesday!
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:53:19 -0500

I raced across town to vote at the OWASA center on Jones Ferry Road. Didn't see Sally Greene on any of the ballots, so I just wrote her name in. Don't know about the Mayoral race, but I think she stands an excellent chance of winning the $4.6 million Parks and Greenways Bond Referendum. No one else was running for that one...

dave ;)