internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best Cellular Coverage In The Area?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <daerid AT io.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best Cellular Coverage In The Area?
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 11:35:58 -0500

> I'm a cingular customer, and have generally had good service from them,
> but I agree that AT&T is probably better right now. Roll on number
> portability .
>
> GSM coverage is now a lot better nationwide, so any GSM phone is
> probably going to be able to get some kind of service in a pinch.
> There's still a pretty big hole in Chatham though; this seems to be true
> for a lot of the digital services.

I had Verizon for 2 years, and had excellent service across the Triangle
except at my house in Chatham County and areas across Chatham County.
I have switched to Cingular and find I get excellent service across the
board (so far) in North Carolina, including areas Verizon was dead in, like
my house.

Lyman