internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best Cellular Coverage In The Area?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best Cellular Coverage In The Area?
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:31:38 -0500

On Nov 1, 2003, at 4:49 PM, Michael D. Thomas wrote:

Thinking about changing cellular providers... who has the best cellular
coverage in the area?

I asked this myself on tri.gen one day. It seems that either AT&T or Cingular have the top coverage in addition to the most up to date GPRS/GRS network services available. I'm with Cingular, my wife is with AT&T. Both of us have the T616 Sony-Ericsson phone. From looking at her phone and mine I can say that AT&T mMode data services appear to be a head of the game in terms of look / feel / organization than the comparable Cingular services. Both have good voice coverage though.

--
Scott (aim: bluecame1)
blog: http://sackheads.org/~scottrus/blog/