internetworkers - [internetworkers] RDU Airport = Really Safe

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RDU Airport = Really Safe
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:31:35 -0400

Thankfully, the Dept. of Hom. Sec. (working closely with the CIA, FBI, and ATF I imagine) was able to nab the biggest terror threat this side of an Afghan cave.

20 year old Nathaniel Heatwole, a "student", took the time to test out the security measures our Commander-in-Chief has worked so desperately to enforce. Not only was he able to get bleach, razor blades, and other no-nos onto 2 flights (one from RDU, another from Baltimore-Washington airport), but these items were allowed to remain on flights for months. In fact, our "security teams" didn't know a damn thing was going on until the kid told them about it via email.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/terror/cst-nws-air21.html

Now is the time to have unquestioning faith in your political and military leaders.
Just like Britney said.
Be safe!
/drm