internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] NCs Treasurer's Web site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] NCs Treasurer's Web site
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:49:50 -0400 (EDT)

.:> > the state has millions
.:> > and millions of unclaimed cash and they have a goal of giving 3 million
.:> > back to NC people this month.
.:>
.:> My brother is on the list. Should I tell him?
.:
.:Ask for 50% for the information - he's not going to find the money
.:otherwise, and Travis McGee's salvage rule of "half of something is better
.:than all of nothing" applies.

Uncle Steve, will you tell us the story of Travis McGee?

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)