internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Battle of Algiers Movie Night Cancelled!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Battle of Algiers Movie Night Cancelled!
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:15:28 -0400

<He had a family emergency, and had to leave town unexpectedly until Monday.
Yow, is Shea alright? What happened?
Ed Wesolowski

At 07:36 PM 10/10/03 -0400, you wrote:
Shea asked me to send an email to the list. He apologizes that he must
postpone/cancel the movie night scheduled for this Sunday. He had a family
emergency, and had to leave town unexpectedly until Monday.

Thanks,
David