internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Movie Night - Battle of Algiers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Movie Night - Battle of Algiers
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:57:01 -0400

count me in, too. what needs to arrive? beer? chips? thanks for organizing!
dave m.

On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 10:48 PM, Michael Pose wrote:

Hi Shea,

thanks for organizing this.
I would like to see the movie as well. Please send me some
directions & let me know if I should bring anything.

Thanks,

Michael Pose
michaelp AT fastmail.fm

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:19:45 -0400, "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>