internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] odd question...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] odd question...
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:36:20 -0400

Well, I can't really say what all it covers.

But you could easily guess that it's a lie detector test. And you might
also guess that certain lifestyles might make you undesirable. And
certain lifestyles might make you more vulnerable to being blackmailed,
becoming a traitor, or leaking information, etc. And certain social
"associations" might be indicative of the above or might signal the
potential for problems, or create problems for you or the government if
you were hired.