internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Federal judge blocks do-not-call list

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Federal judge blocks do-not-call list
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:00:48 -0400

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 08:57 PM, Beth wrote:

I appreciate your tact. Thank you very much for that. Once again, my statement about caller ID was nothing more than that--a statement. I understand that caller ID is not the greatest option for everyone. It's merely an option for some.

wait... first it was a suggestion. now it is a statement?

whats next?? a proclamation?

dave ;)