internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Exhaust Welding?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mike Johnson <mike AT enoch.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Exhaust Welding?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:45:26 -0400

Tanner Lovelace [lovelace AT wayfarer.org] wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> To further bring the list off-topic O:-) I'm wondering if anyone
> has any suggestions about an auto-repair place that might be able
> to weld a cracked exhaust pipe. It appears that a metal rod sticking

Hmm, may be kinda closer to work:
R & J Custom Exhaust, Inc.
554 E. Williams Street
Apex, NC 27502
919-362-6630

I've heard good things about them.

Otherwise, just talk to your local Midas, they should be able to handle it.

Mike
--
"If life hands you lemons, YOU BLOW THOSE LEMONS TO BITS WITH
YOUR LASER CANNONS!" -- Brak

GNUPG Key fingerprint = ACD2 2F2F C151 FB35 B3AF C821 89C4 DF9A 5DDD 95D1