internetworkers - [internetworkers] Microsoft says Linux vulnerable to Terrorism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Microsoft says Linux vulnerable to Terrorism
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:12:59 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces AT trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces AT trilug.org] On
Behalf Of Byarlay, Wayne A.
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 10:55 AM
To: 'Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list'
Subject: RE: [TriLUG] Linux is more secure.

I recently read an article in The Economist
(http://www.economist.com/business/displayStory.cfm?story_id=2054746)
which
paraphrased Microsoft as saying that... "Microsoft and its allies have
sought to discredit open-source software, likening its challenge of
proprietary ownership to communism and suggesting that its openness
makes it
insecure and therefore vulnerable to terrorism."

So now not only is it communist, but also contributes to terrorism. That
does it, i'm reformatting my hard drive and replacing my linux install
with
2003 server... It's worth the $$ to stop terrorism. :P

wab

: http://trilug.org/~chrish/trilug.asc

  • [internetworkers] Microsoft says Linux vulnerable to Terrorism, Shea Tisdale, 09/23/2003