internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] [kook] a humble request

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] [kook] a humble request
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:46:47 -0400

Gee and I believed the web site...

People like ourselves, savvy folks with an overriding interest in technology, particularly as it exists in the networked world, but people who also are aware of the intersection of technology and politics, and culture, and business, and art. People who like to discuss all of it among themselves!

Mike, I want my money back!!!